In light of the current COVID-19 pandemic, I wanted to give you an update on the changes I am making in the salon to ensure your safety is my main priority.
If you are unwell, have recently returned from travel or have come into contact with someone with COVID-19, please reschedule, even if you do not have any symptoms.
I am closely monitoring the government, CDC and industry advice, and have made some changes in how I operate under their best guidance.
FACE MASKS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES.
- I am taking extra care to ensure I am sanitizing and cleaning between each client in my chair. I have added extra time in between each appointment to sanitize.
- I have hand sanitizer throughout my Studios – please use these, as much and as often as you can.
- I am still committed to your comfort while at Norayne's Studio Salons. Until further notice, I will not be allowed to have any food or drinks in the Studio.
- You may also notice that I have removed magazines – again, this is to reduce germ transfer. Please feel free to bring in your own reading materials.
- I will also be taking your temperature when you arrive with an infrared , no touch thermometer.
- I will be wearing a face shield while washing your hair.
- I use Lysol aerosol and Lysol wipes to disinfect everything in my salons. If you have any allergies, please feel free to contact me.